Thursday, October 28, 2010

Huh

College. So much different than I ever expected. Lonely, yet entertaining. Tiring, but energy-filled. I find myself so busy..yet bored at the same time. It's more like I'm away at boarding school....counting down the days until I get to home. Don't worry, I'm soaking in the college experience. Living, laughing, loving. All of that good stuff.

My roommates--much better than anticipated. We're all so different---we scream and laugh all in one motion.

Avery--better known as Tavery Swagle--classic. Usually she makes me laugh and cry at the same time. We both appreciate Victoria's Secret. She shimmies a lot, and seems to love to bite her bottom lip. Sexual? I think so.


Samie--the silent dinosaur. She's pretty good at giving presentations on Gangs--probably because she's in one. I'll make her admit it one day. I like her boots, and her hats--wish I could pull them off.


Natalie--She's tall and gorgeous. Her hair has been approximately fifty six different colors since we've been here. She's organized and enjoys fresh aromas. We like to touch finger tips. She truly is as creepy as she sounds.


Beka--I think I annoy her three fourths of every day. She has a one-of-a-kind stance. It actually looks uncomfortable. She works out a lot and has a nice butt? Go Becky. And her laugh...don't even get me started...


Shannon--My immediate roommate. One word-Belgium. That's where she's from and I just use her for her chocolate. Not. I love her. She's chill. We laugh. We fart.


Feliena--Never in all my life have I met anyone like her. She speaks vernalese and loves Top Ramen. One day we will get her completely wasted and she will forever be our top source of entertainment.


So Yeon--She's Korean. Don't see much of her. BUT I love her cute, high-pitched voice. Yeah......

Overall, college seems to be a seven on the legit scale. I miss home a lot most days. USU is becoming my home away from home....it helps me forget that I don't really belong anywhere.

I've recently had an addiction to parkour. If you are wondering, I rock at it. I am going to make a movie and can sense fame coming from it...We'll see. This is currently my best move.



No comments: