Sunday, January 25, 2009

Straight up.....

Oh, it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me.
Very few ways to describe how you make me feel,
I laugh, wince(in pain), deal..or no deal?
In your presence, I am truly all that I need to be.
Right by me forever, at least as far as I can see.

Listening and laughing, I rarely entertain,
You got my back on that one, you're a one man show,
Jumping up and down, shredding, you're straight up INSANE.
Smiling is endless when you're around and so......
There's only one way to say this, you make me glow. :)

WE have a lot to learn, and together we'll do it,
Testing our limits, to see how much we can handle,
While playing the whole time, we can't JUST sit,
Causing trouble is our forte, can you say..SCANDAL(ous)?
We'll keep each other strong, bright and burning, like a candle. (cheesy, i know)

We've only begun our long, bumpy journey together (hopefully long, haha)
Let's make it worth, one we'll never forget.
Singing songs and laughing laughs in all types of weather.
Being bored at times, we can buy a chess set. (good idea?)
Love to love loving mclover mcloving...loveBET!


Haha, pretty much this poem is ridiculous. But it made me laugh.
He likes ridonculous, and it is for him....not you.
The end.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Wow... Lucky man who ever that is for. I truely wish i could be in his shoes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

me too joshua... me too. What an adorable poem you've written. I feel shaky like a laky... PS i rap like rappy rapstar.