I've always been told..When you fall..get back up. Well, I'm down and I'm staying right where I am. The ground is a bit cold, but actually quite nice. Dirt is very easily examined. I like it. I would like to say that I'm super woman, or that I slightly resemble in her some fashion. Unfortunately, I do not. Some days I wake up and tell myself that I am ready to conquer the world, and that I can handle whatever is chucked at my face. I lie, the rock being chucked, ends up breaking my nose and knocking my favorite tooth right out. Inspiration? Check.
I am falling as we speak, in two ways.
1)Falling, lowering, becoming less. Don't get me wrong. I'm jolly, I love to laugh. I love to make people laugh. But, I also like to cry. Listen to some sad slowies, and have a good cry. I was told to never feel bad for myself, but, sometimes i find it completely necessary and acceptable. At the moment, I like the following phrases
"Why Me?"
"Sigh..I Give Up, Make That Down."
"At This Point, I DO NOT Care"
"SMD"..ifyouknowwhati'msaying.
Life is great though, couldn't be better. I scoot along, day by day. Music keeps me sane. I keep myself entertained. My car helps me run away. The end.
2)Number Two. I'm falling for It. I have inevitably fallen for It. PROBLEM! It has made itself off limits, I have made It off limits. As you can see, I don't like to follow the rules. HAII YAH! Everybody was kung foo fighting. It tastes good, It smells good, It plays good, It shreds good, It laughs good, It looks good, It entertains good, It decides slow, but It protects great. Okay, what is not to like? If you can answer my question, maybe i will stray from It. Does It hate? Does It love? It confuses, and that's all i really know..and that's a fact.
Oh man, school starts soon. I am so fuhrhizzled(confused) I don't know what to do with myself. The moral of this short blog...The ground is chilled and refreshing. If you would like to join me, there is plenty of room. I have a few suggestions on a safe way to fall, but if you are Superman(woman) I definately give you props. Come and rescue me, my butt is numbing. I love you. Help?
No comments:
Post a Comment