Spring Break, the time of the year that all of us have been looking forward to. The time of the year where we don't have to go to school, and get totally wasted...well not literally! Unfortunately, next year we don't get one, so let's make the most of this one. Spring break is the best time of year, it's just getting warm, and it's the time of year to PARTAY! It's time of the year where you get to make a total fool out of yourself without being embarrassed...YAY!
I get to spend my spring break in California with all of the beach hotties. I'm going to visit my aunt who lives near Huntington Beach. It's going to be a week full of fun and relaxation. I can sleep in as long as I want everyday. I love to sleep; it's probably my favorite thing to do! Then there is the beach, the hot beach. I get to lie out under the hot sun and finally get the tan that I have been waiting for all year. I love jumping in the water, swimming around, and getting a big mouthful of salt water (even though it doesn't taste the greatest, it's still ocean water).
Along with swimming in the ocean, I also get to go shopping, my other favorite thing to do. I've been saving up my money and now I am going to go and spend it all. They have the best stores in California, even though they are total rip offs. I'm going to buy shirts, shorts, and whatever else I can find! I also get to eat food, and can I say how much I love to eat food? Okay, I will tell you…I LOVE FOOD! I don’t know what I would do without it. Chewing it up and then feeling slide down your throat into your stomach… doesn’t that sound wonderful?
The biggest thing that I am dreading about going to California is the trip there. I get to fly there. I don’t mind the flying part; it’s just the waiting part. The airport is always so busy and full of people, especially during Spring Break. My dad works at Delta so we get to fly for free, but the problem is, is that we don’t always get on a flight. When you don’t pay for the flight, you have to wait until there is a plane with open seats and that can sometimes take hours. Just thinking about it makes me groan! But oh well, as long as we get there, I’ll be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment